Christmas and the Birth of Christ
This presentation provides in-depth analysis and discussion about the miraculous birth of Christ based upon the Qur'anic insights and logic of Imam Warith Deen Mohammed. The traditional Christian and Muslim views of the birth of Christ are contrasted with an analysis of Christ's birth based upon Imam Mohammed's approach to the Qur'an and his commentary about its verses.
Mubaashir Uqdah examines the following topics, among others:
- Concept of the Immaculate Conception
- Christ as the Word of G-d
- Bible John 1:1, How the word of G-d takes on flesh and dwells amongst the people
- How the Islamic concepts of Deen Al-Fitrah and the Sunnah of Allah relate to the topic of Christ's birth
- The Qur'an's commentary on Miracles and miraculous events
- The amazing parallels between the birth of Jesus and John in the Bible and Qur'an and its significance for understanding this strange birth
- The meaning of not being touched by a man
- A brief commentary on the meaning of Christmas (see the book Applying the Teachings of Imam W. Deen Mohammed Book #2 for a detailed and provocative explanation).